'''ETP''' may refer to:
* Eastern Treatment Plant
, sewage treatment plant in Melbourne
* Economic Transformation Programme
, ongoing program to leapfrog Malaysia's economy.
* Effluent treatment plant
, a process to convert wastewater - which is water no longer needed or suitable for its most recent use - into an effluent that can be either returned to the water cycle with minimal environmental issues or reused. see industrial wastewater treatment
* Tinning|Electrolytic Tin Plate
, a tinning process.
* Oxygen-free copper#Specification|Electrolytic-Tough-Pitch
is a type of oxygen-free copper
* Emergency turn procedure, a procedure followed by aircraft following an engine failure during or shortly after takeoff.
* End time|End time prophet
* Ethical Tea Partnership
* European Technology Platform
* Evaluated total price, an evaluation process.
* Exchange-traded product
, including exchange-traded...